The TIBCO NOW virtual conference provides attendees with robust content in an engaging, brand-centric, real-time environment.
TIBCO NOW: The Connected Experience Virtual Conference
Every year, TIBCO NOW brings together prominent influencers, thought leaders, executives, engineers, developers, analysts, journalists and more to share the latest technological innovations and strategies. Together, they examine the impact of these innovations and strategies on the future of business and society. In the wake of the pandemic and originally slated to be an in-person event, TIBCO NOW morphs into a completely digital experience - the TIBCO Connected Experience.
To reimagine and refocus TIBCO NOW from a live, in-person user conference to a wholly digital experience, Sparks deploys a virtual conference platform that delivers meaningful content and fosters connection and engagement among attendees, with an infrastructure that can be leveraged, updated, and modified for use at future TIBCO virtual and/or hybrid events.
The TIBCO NOW Custom Event Platform
To support TIBCO’s need to deliver a fully connected experience in a digital format, (all the while creating a memorable attendee experience), Sparks uses our proprietary digital event platform, Virtu. The platform’s live “channel-based” interface hosts more than 120 TIBCO sessions around the globe and around the clock. Attendees select streaming sessions from a host of channel topics, as well as build a personal calendar of sessions they’d like to watch. Additionally, they network with sponsors or TIBCO demo experts on dedicated content pages, and enter to win prizes through the passport program, which tracks and rewards visits to the sponsor and demo pages. These interactive features all contribute to a dynamic virtual attendee experience, and can be leveraged for future TIBCO large-scale single or multi-event programs.
The User Journey
Access to the full experience comes with premium registration. A limited amount of content is available to the general public who register for free.
Once logged in, attendees select from a range of prompts in the header or a carousel featuring sessions with prompts like ‘Details’, ‘Watch Now’, or ‘Add to Calendar.’ As attendees scroll, they can browse a ‘Channel Guide’ or ‘On Demand’ section. All sessions are represented, including both on demand and upcoming. What’s more, all times are localized based on attendees’ given computer settings, adding to the overall ease of use.
- Demo Pages - a full library of demos with group chat functions
- Sponsor Pages - include featured content (on-demand), custom branding, a chat module, book a meeting with sponsor, resources, related content stream, and a section to house sponsored experiences (i.e. sponsored content sessions).
- Channel Pages - includes content-specific featured sessions as well as a row of upcoming sessions, which users can either add to their agenda or click on for more details. Chat modules sit next to featured sessions and include ‘Room’ or group discussions to ask questions.
- Session Pages - Individual session pages include a speaker abstract under the stream, resources, and related sessions (driven by the chosen tag). During any session, users can click on the ‘Share’ button to share it on the social media channel of their choice.
- Profile Builder - Speakers and attendees can build robust profile pages, with the option to add a profile photo, cover photo, basic information (name, job title, company, etc.), and social media profile links. They can also choose from areas of interest to receive tailored content suggestions.
- The Passport Program - Attendees can accrue Passports stamps throughout theExperience. Attendees receive an entry into the prize for every 20 stamps collected. This exploration-based mechanism encourages engagement throughout the platform.
- Booking a Meeting - After sending a meeting request, attendees select the length of time and date. Once the meeting is confirmed, attendees add the meeting to their own personal calendar or automate through the Calendly app.
The TIBCO Connected Experience welcomes more than 7,000 attendees, exceeding its original goal of 4,000 and underscores TIBCO’s mission to bring people together for a meaningful experience that puts connection first.
- TIBCO’s global annual user conference event
- Custom event platform built on Sparks’ proprietary Virtu framework
- Over 120 sessions and 5 channels in a live “channel based” interface
- Robust chat functionality tools, including polling
- Attendee profile builder and personalized attendee calendar
- Dedicated sponsor and TIBCO demo expert pages with resources and chat networking
- Passport program rewards attendee sponsor page visits with prizes
Your live or virtual brand experiences need digital love. Learn all the ways we lead digital trends in experiential marketing. Tell us about your project below or upload an RFP at the top of the page.