It’s a tech junky’s dream come true—with miles and miles of interactive exhibits, endless discussions and presentations, killer after parties, and nearly every tech brand in the world competing for your attention. It’s CES 2015, the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, and if you’ve never been before, then lace up your sneakers, charge up your phone, and put that energy bar in your pocket because you’re in for a very exciting few days!
The biggest day of CES is actually today, press conference day. Starting this morning, Monday January 5th, some of the industry’s biggest and most important companies take the stage to launch thousands of new products. If you’re into the future of tech, gadgets and gizmos, there’s no bigger day at CES than today. Check out the full schedule here.
Attending the show?
We are thrilled to be behind some of the most exciting experiences on and off the show floor this year and we will be announcing happenings around these experiences over the next few days right here on our blog.
- Atmel – Tech East, LVCC, South Halls 1-2, MP25760
- Dolby – Tech West, Wynn, Mouton Ballroom
- Funai – Renaissance, Ballroom 1
- Monster – Tech East, LVCC, Central Hall, #s 12806 & 12814
- Philips – Renaissance, Ballroom 1
- Roccat – Tech East, Westgate Hospitality Suites, #1469
- Waka Waka – Tech West, Sands, Level 2, #74564 Tech West, Sands, Level 2, #74564
Sign up below to receive our CES 2015 Event Marketing Trends Report after the show.