Let’s Get You Back to Business.
We understand how critical it is to normalize new safety guidelines into everyday life. As experiential experts, Sparks helps you navigate this new normal. We understand the purposeful use of physical space: spatial strategy, architectural cues, traffic flow, signage and wayfinding, contactless digital technologies, and more.
With the growing list of proven physical distancing strategies below, we help you quickly and safely evolve your experiential programs and/or prepare for your employees return to the workplace.
Now let’s get you back to business.
NEW ONLINE STORE.
Social and physical distancing graphics, signage and supplies.
The New Work Environment.
Custom strategies to reopen your offices and customer spaces in compliance with physical distancing guidelines.
- Simple and easy to follow solutions that put safety first
- Facility assessments and analysis of current working environments
- Spatial strategies, safe distance markers and traffic flow routing
- Communal and public space configurations
- Workstation layouts and supplies to help each employee work safely
- Contactless digital signage and interactives
For more information about New Work Environment Strategies, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the Contact Us button below.
Physical Distancing Signage.
Don't need a custom strategy? Visit our online store for friendly, affordable compliance signage that helps staff and customers maintain a healthy distance.
- Easy online ordering
- Environmental graphics & signage
- Elevator and escalator
- Aisle directional and informational
- Line queuing and stanchion signage
- Break room, bathroom, conference room etiquette
- Freestanding signs, sandwich boards, banner stands
- Bollard covers
- Digital signage/content
For more information about Physical Distancing Signage, email email@example.com or simply click the Contact Us button below.
Partition Shields and Sneeze Guards.
Physical barriers that allow for face-to-face interaction while maintaining a safe separation of personal space.
- Partial or full body shields
- Range of sizes
- Portrait or landscape layouts
- Custom designs, configurations and branding options
For more information about Partition Shields and Sneeze guards, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the Contact Us button below.
Self-contained contactless sanitizing stations that can be used throughout your experiential or work space.
- Freestanding Kiosk
- Customized to your brand
- Full color, 4-sided graphic wrap
- Integrated hands-free hand sanitizer unit (included)
- Hidden PPE disposal units (included)
For more information about Sanitizing Stations, email email@example.com or simply click the Contact Us button below.
A New Take
Rentable options allow you to quickly and safely reconnect with your target audiences.
- Rental units in varying sizes
- Endless branding and customization options
- Provides smaller, safer engagements
- Physical distance compliant
- Allows you to target specific audiences
For more information about going Mobile, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the Contact Us button below.
Strategies for addressing potential new government, venue, or show specific regulations related to physical distancing, sanitation, and PPE distribution.
Develop new or evaluate existing designs taking into consideration:
- Traffic patterns, entry and exit points
- Spacing, space markers and signage
- Partitions and shields
- Hands-free and/or gesture-based digital engagements
- Voice-based vs. touchscreen technologies
- Contactless PPE, collateral or product distribution
- Hand sanitizing and/or sterilization stations
- Sensor tracking and contactless data collection
- Air quality and temperature readers
- So much more…
For more information about Experiential Considerations, email email@example.com or simply click the Contact Us button below.
Virtual and Digital Event Experiences.
Strategies for migrating live experiences to digital ones.
- Virtual trade show exhibits
- Show/event-specific websites and landing pages
- On-demand videos
- Live streamed sessions
- Interactive demos
- Q&A, polls, gamification and quizzes
- Live chats and message boards
- Virtual meetups
- Digital round tables
For more information about Virtual and Digital Event Experiences, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the Contact Us button below.
Promote your brand while keeping your employees and guests safe.
Available in a range of fabrics and colors, our face masks are washable, reusable, and better for the environment than disposable masks.
- Three layer, high protection antimicrobial masks
- Two layer, poly cotton blend masks
- Two layer, poly scuba masks
For more information about Branded Fabric Masks, email email@example.com or simply click the Contact Us button below.
Our multi-function, antimicrobial zero-touch hand tool helps you avoid touching common elements such as doors, buttons, touchscreens, and more.
- Antimicrobial 260 brass alloy
- Reduces point-of-contact area by over 99%
- On-demand videos
- Lightweight and durable
- Dimensions: 3.9”w x 1.7”h
- Multifunction: Open levers, pulls and sliding doors, push buttons and touchscreens, open beverages, and more
- One or two-sided engraving
- Attaches to keyring
For more information about the Touchless Utility Tool, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the Contact Us button below.